We are Price & Accountants, a small but ambitious and forward-thinking Chartered Accountancy practice located in the heart of the City of London, Holborn. We work in a vibrant and fast-paced environment alongside other young and fintech businesses at our We Work office, which offers a collaborative and modern workspace.
Joining our team means more than just a job. You’ll have access to free drinks, and participate in weekly events that provide opportunities to connect with other young professionals in our dynamic community.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a part-qualified accountant, finalist (preferably having completed at least nine papers of ACCA), or recently qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA. We require a minimum of two years of work experience in an accountancy practice.
- Bookkeeping and bank reconciliation
- Preparation of accounts using accounting software
- Payroll preparation and management
- Schedule management to support accounts
- Ensure compliance for clients, including VAT returns and tax returns
- Prepare management accounts
- Assist with other practice-related tasks
Other Key Requirements:
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in using IRIS software or similar accounting software
- Understanding of cloud accounting systems, such as Xero Accounting
- We are committed to supporting your professional development and may assist with your final ACCA/CIMA papers if required.
- Comprehensive on-the-job training will be provided.
An understanding and interest in business development and social media would be considered an added advantage in this role.
If you are passionate about pursuing a successful career in accountancy, please send us your CV along with a cover letter to in**@pr*****************.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Note: To learn more about Price & Accountants and explore our range of professional services, please visit our website.