We need a passionate, experienced, metrics-driven marketer to grow the practice and enhance our brand.
To be successful in this role, you will have relevant experience and demonstrated success planning and implementing marketing campaigns and you will be passionate about identifying and testing new opportunities to drive growth.
We are a team of five friendly professionals from a diverse group, who work hard. You will directly report to the director however you will be working across the team and advisors.
For the right candidates we offer competitive remuneration (up to OTE £30K) including quarterly bonus (based on new business), Statutory holidays and pension contribution, Smart working environment. Flexible working from home and two to three days in our super modern covid friendly office in Moorgate, London.
You will have unique opportunity to learn from professional entrepreneur, director.
You are going to love this job:
- This role would suit someone with minimum two years experience in this space.
- You are a persuasive writer with good presentation skills and phone manner.
- Thrive on creating, implementing and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- You are excited by the challenge of constantly improving marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Have experience using marketing automation software such as ‘active campaign’
Great opportunity to get involved in all aspects of marketing:
- Contributes towards ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels such as CRM system (Active Campaign), LinkedIn, You tube.
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each service being offered
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Create materials for email and general marketing
- Generate leads by contacting prospects through LinkedIn, Wework and other channels
- In person networking with entrepreneurs or similar network organisations
- Update company website with news and blogs, monitor SEO performance to capture leads
- Help to create contents and strategies for Video platforms such as Youtube, LinkedIn etc.
- Help to run and manage company branding
We would welcome your job application. Please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org